online marketing fundamentals
Welcome Drink: 18:00H
Presentation Start: 18:30H
Open Bar (Free drinks included)
In this introductive session, Misch Strotz and Karim Youssef are going to cover the current possibilities of online marketing, digital strategies, best practices and more.
They’ll cover topics like Search Engine Optimization, Instagram Hashtags, the Facebook Algorithm, Google Analytics and more to boost your business online using today’s marketing tools!
This course is for:
· Pre-launch business owners who don’t know where to start
· Established businesses that want an update on what’s possible
· Website/App owners who are struggling to get traffic and sales
· Anyone looking to get an overview of online marketing possibilities
You will learn:
· The basics of data-driven advertising campaigns
· About different online marketing channels and examples
· How Instagram and Facebook work under the hood
· How social media advertising can be used to grow your business
· What search engine marketing is and how it works
· How to develop and implement online strategies that perform
This course will help you:
· Understand the possibilities offered by online marketing
· Decide which channels and strategy you could use to grow your business
· Gain insights into modern practices and approaches in digital marketing
· Understand how and where to reach your customers online
· Create content that performs better
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook messenger
Course duration: 2 hours
Open bar from 18:00 to 21:00h.
Speech start: 18:30h
All participants get exclusive access to the neon social club and selected online resources.